This contract explains the use of various conditions applied to the services available at primenture.uk (henceforth “Our site”). For questions regarding these terms, please feel free to contact our customer support team. A direct link to Live Person can be found at the bottom left of the page. You may also contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website is accessible worldwide to anyone with internet access. The access to and use of our site are subject to the following terms and conditions.
BY USING AND ACCESSING OUR SITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. All changes or updates to the Terms & Conditions will be done so by a posting of a new and modified version on our site. By using our web site, you agree in advance that each use will be subject to the applicable Terms & Conditions. By using our web site, you accept its Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement set forth below. If you do not agree with these policies, please discontinue using this site immediately.
1. Online Services Agreement
- This Agreement is made by and between Crest Investment (“Our site”) and you. This Agreement applies to both our site and trading platform, and to the electronic content and / or software currently contained on our site that provides the customers with real-time information on exchange rates of currencies, and the program transaction services on the forex market via internet, telephone or fax, and any other features, content or services that Crest Investment may add later (the “Services”).
2. Membership eligibility
- Services are available and reserved only for individuals or businesses that can establish a legally binding contract under the laws applicable in their country of residence. Without limiting the undermentioned terms, our Services are not available to people under the age of 18 or who have not attained the legal age (“Minors”). If you are a minor, you cannot use this service. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED.
- To avoid any doubt, we disclaim any liability for unauthorized use by minors of our Services in any manner or another. In addition, our Services are available only for people who have experience and sufficient knowledge in financial matters, and are able to evaluate the benefits and risks of acquiring financial contracts via this site. You are solely responsible for any decision made by you based on the content of our site.
- Without derogating from the above-mentioned provision, we disclaim any responsibility for auditing and/or checking your level of knowledge and experience, and any liability for damages or loss suffered as a direct result from your use of our site. This also applies to any transaction and/or use of our Services. Without limiting the above-mentioned provisions, our Services are not available in areas where their use is illegal. Crest Investment reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel access to its Services to anyone at its sole convenience.
3. Registration Information and Requirements.
- When registering for a Crest Investment account, you will have to provide certain identifying information. You are responsible for the security of your account’s login and password with Crest Investment. You are solely responsible for any damage caused by reason of any act or omission resulting in improper or illegal use of your account.
4. Legal restrictions
- Without limiting the undermentioned provisions, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your responsibility to make sure you properly comply with any law, regulation or guideline in your country of residence regarding the use of our site. To avoid any doubt, the ability to access our site does not necessarily mean that our services and/or your activities through our site are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of residence. You hereby declare that the money in your Crest Investment account does not come from any illegal or criminal activity.
5. License limitations
- Crest Investment grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use our site (the “License”). The license is subject to your compliance with the terms of this agreement. You agree not to resell or make available our site to any other person, and will not copy any documents contained on our site for resale or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Crest Investment. To avoid any doubt, you will be liable and bound by any unauthorized use of our site, in violation of this section. You agree to use all the information received from the information systems Crest Investment for the sole purpose of performing transactions in the only limits of our site.
- ou also agree not to use electronic communication feature of a service on our site for any illegal, abusive, intrusive, obscene, threatening or hateful purpose, as well as harassment and vilification in the privacy of others. The license granted hereunder shall terminate if Crest Investment considers that any information provided by you, including your e-mail is no longer current or accurate, or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service. It will be the same if Crest Investment determines that you committed a crime on the Crest Investment trading platform (including without limitation the conclusion of a transaction outside the market rates). If such a violation occurs, you agree to cease accessing the services. You agree that Crest Investment, in its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate your access to all or part of our Services, close any open transaction and remove and discard any information or content within a service.
6. Risk Disclosure.
- You agree to use our site at your own risk. Without limiting the undermentioned provisions, the services provided on this site is intended only to customers who are able to withstand the loss of any money they invest and who understand the risks and have experience in taking risks in financial markets. The possibility exists that you could endure a loss of some or all of your initial investment and hence you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks related to binary options trading, and solicit advice from an independent financial advisor in case of doubts.
- Through one or more of our services, Crest Investment can make available to you a wide range of financial information that is generated internally from agents, suppliers or partners (“Third Party Providers”). This includes, but is not limited to financial market data, quotes and news, analyst opinions and research reports, graphs and data (“Financial Information”). The financial information
- provided on this site is not intentional investment advice. Crest Investment offers financial information only as a service. Crest Investment and its Third Party Providers do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the financial information, or results of your use of this financial information. The financial information may promptly become unreliable for various reasons, including, for instance, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. Neither Crest Investment nor the third party providers are required to update the information or opinions included in the financial information, and we can interrupt the flow of financial information at any time without notice.
- It is your responsibility to verify the reliability of the information on our site and its suitability for your needs. We exclude all liability for any claim, damage or loss of any kind caused by information contained in our site or referenced by our site.